LFM introduces a series of International Tastings. Each month our National Cuisine Editor Irvin Williams, host of this series, will teach attendees the tastings event and share some of the tricks of the trade, from appetizers to entrees, these tastings will have you wanting more! Chef is partnered with a selected international restaurants to co host these events. Which feature a specialty offering as they roll out the red carpet for LFM family. Enjoy great food, awesome networking, and community building!
International Tasting Series
Get dinner all while supporting the arts. Check out the dates below for upcoming Tasting series events. Tickets are only $25.50 for an international tasting series,
Discover World Cuisine tasting events are held at select restaurants, that are featured here online and in our publication. Our events connect people together from all ethnic backgrounds and varies life experiences. The purpose is to try authentic international cuisine and meet the families that bring the deliciousness to their communities. The culture, flavors, and history come together to create uniquely wealthy and memorable experiences for patrons and restaurant families alike.
So that we create enjoying experience for everyone. Seating is typically limited and tickets are purchased in advance. First notice and ticket availability always goes out to our newsletter subscribers first.
Interested in hosting a DWC event at your restaurant?
1. I want to host a DWC event what do I do? Contact Brandon Vaughan at 252-396-1638. Decide on a feature menu item to promote. (Keep in mind we like to keep our event tickets price around $25.50). Then set a date for your tasting.
2. What kind of exposure do I get from being a host? You recieve great cross promotional exposure, 900x900 pixel graphic online and in Live Free Magazine, we promote all event on our social media platforms to garner impressions.
3. Ok so I'm getting all this for free, what's the catch? Yes/No. You receive all the graphics and promotion free. You split the revenue from the feature sales with LFM 50/50.
4. Do I have to offer any giveaways? We ask each restuarant to offer (4-6) gift certifercates for promotional giveaways, we also ask partnering restaurants to offer coupons so that each event guest walk away with 15-18 different coupons to revisit each of the restaurants.
5. What dates can I choose from in May 4-7, 11-14,25,28. Just choose one.
Live Free Magazine has developed Discover World Cuisine to broaden the awareness about ethnic food offerings right in your own neighborhood. We created DWC to get you in the know and out to eat at all of the excellent Internationally and African American-owned food businesses in your area.
Pairing a rich online experience with hands on events, Discover World Cuisine works to bridge cross-cultural gaps while discovering the mouth water flavors produced by our featured restaurants. Our hope is that it drives business to potentially under-served areas within our community. It’s a really tasty way to get involved.
So check out the site, get out to these awesome eateries, and join us at the next Discover World Cuisine event.
Discover World Cuisine is currently producing food events in Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte, Wilmington, Charleston, Cary and more coming soon! Think your city is right for Discover world Cuisine event? Let us know!
GOT an apron? Interested in sponsoring or participating in Live Free Magazine’s Discover World Cuisine Events? Contact us here!
Are you participating in Discover World Cuisine Tasting event? Access the Marketing Toolkit here.
Sign up for DWC events in your area!